Breeders Cup Sprint Profile
We have composed a list of all traits each Breeders Cup Sprint winner has possessed...
- 5-15th Start Of Year
- 6-43rd Lifetime Start
- Previous Race Beyer 100+
- Best Lifetime Beyer 109+
- G1, G2, G3 Winner On The Year
- Multiple Wins On The Year
- Win At Distance In Career
Some other traits that most winners, but not all, possessed...
- Stakes Win Or Within 2 Lengths In Previous Race
- G1, G2, G3 Win In Previous Race
- Race At Distance In Previous Race
- 5-8th Start Of Year
All 3-4 year old winners(6 of them)were coming off their best beyer
in their previous start, they all also won their final prep race, with the exception of Squirtle Squirt who was beaten a neck
as the big favourite in the Vosburgh G1
3 G1 or G2 Stakes wins on the year maximum, no horse who won 4 or
more G1 or G2 races on the year has won this race.
- Father Sire Line Most Winners - Mr. Prospector/Northern Dancer
- Mother Sire Line Most Winners - Turn To/Nasrullah/Northern Dancer/Bold Ruler/Hyperion
Down below we have more useful handicapping tips and betting angles