Breeders Cup Mile Profile
We have composed a list of all traits each Breeders Cup Mile winner has possessed...
- 2-6th Start Of Year
- 7-20th Lifetime Start
- Previous Race Beyer 106+
- Best Lifetime Beyer 106+ (Timeform 105+)
- G1, G2, Winner In Career
- Won Previous Race Or 2nd Place Within 1 Length Of Winning
- Win At Distance In Career
- Betting Favourite In Previous Race(Under 7-2)
- 20+ Day Layoff Since Last Race
Some other traits that most winners, but not all, possessed...
- Multiple Wins On The Year
- Race At Distance In Previous Start
All Breeders Cup Mile winners had 1, 2, or 3 wins on the year prior
to this race.
4 Year olds have won this race most often, 3 year olds are next, leaning to the freshness angle
being the way to go in this race.
- Father Sire Line Most Winners - Northern Dancer
- Mother Sire Line Most Winners - Nasrullah/Northern Dancer/Raise A Native
Down below we have more useful handicapping tips and betting angles